The German Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH) has published today the update of the Standard Design – Minimum requirements concerning the constructive design of offshore structures within the Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ).
The update of the standard construction was made in relation to the following points:
• Editorial incorporation of the clarifications to the Standard Design, which were published in the letter dated 03.07.2018,
• Editorial revision on terminology with regard to periodic inspections,
• Introduction of DIN 18088 (parts 1 to 4),
• Editorial incorporation of the VGB/BAW Standard: Corrosion Protection for Offshore Wind Structures, Parts 1 to 3 and
• Definition of the certificate of conformity.
The update of the Standard Design can be downloaded from the BSH website.